Cute, colorful floral mani STEP BY STEP

Good evening or morning lovelies!

Today I have for you a photo tutorial of my last mani🌸I absolutely adore floral manis, especially ones with more than 2 colors. I guess I reaaaally miss summer 🌷 Enjoy!

To create it, you will need Beauty Big Bang stamping plate number 09 or any other plate with a lot of flowers on it!




Use you favourite stamper *here I'm using silicone, but not sticky stamper

Pick the image from your plate using black stamping polish - here I'm using BeautyBigBang's one


Color it with your favourite pastel, vibrant shades using dotting tool or detail brush


Colors on the photo are Depend Cosmetic 541 from Studio 54 Collection, 545, 537 and 543 from Retro Glam Collection 🌸


Let it dry for 2 minutes and push gently on your nail and voila! You have beautiful floral mani!



Beauty Big Bang 10% off code PIXIE92 while shopping on beautybigbang.com
Copyright © 2014 @POLISHPIXIE92 , Blogger